Integrated Safety Management Services is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, contractors, clients and the public. We are also firmly committed to conducting our operations in a diligent manner designed to minimize any adverse impacts on our environment.
- Providing and maintaining a safe work environment with proper policies, procedures, standards, training, equipment and emergency response procedures in accordance to all government regulations and industry practices
- Providing appropriate health, safety and environmental training
- Developing programs and practices to minimize health, safety and environmental problems
- Ensuring a timely and effective response and follow-up to incidents resulting from our operations
- Remaining sensitive to public concerns
- Communication with the public affected by our operations and
- Establishing health, safety, and environmental goals and regularly reviewing and improving on these goals
- Utilizing our in house developed “SMS” (Safety Management Systems) software.
All management, employees, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers engaged will be responsible for following all the health, safety and environment procedures as required, and participate in pertinent safety and environmental training. By fulfilling our safety and environmental responsibilities, everyone who works for and with ISMS shares in the benefits of a safe work environment.